At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. To do this we are building an AI powered platform for B2C enterprises that integrates with business processes to make customer interactions more natural and valuable. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to COO who is excited to learn and support the scaling of an Artificial Intelligence Saas start-up in downtown Toronto. This full-time position is a fantastic opportunity that will give access to a high caliber team and provide you the opportunity to grow as a professional. The role with be reporting directly to the COO while supporting other senior members of the Operations organization.
What you will be doing:
- Administrative support to the COO and Operations Executives (VP, Operations and VP, People) including managing calendars, managing travel, processing expenses and a small amount of personal scheduling
- Planning for events including meetups and team office/offsite events.
- Assisting with the onboarding of new employees
- Gathering and presenting research for executives on a variety of topics
- Assisting with the development of presentations and other communication materials
- Ensuring COO is prepared for all meetings i.e. has done pre-reads etc.
- Booking travel and expense management for members of leadership team
- Working closely with other EAs to coordinate all office operations, organizing meetings and providing administrative support to the office
- Overseeing and monitor office supplies, maintaining office equipment and ensuring clean office environment
- Helping us live our values
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years supporting a senior executive (start-up environment an asset!)
- High attention to detail
- Fast learning, self-starting and resourcefulness
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with G-Suite/G-Cal, Google Docs and Keynote
- A drive to improve processes and tools to help organizations be more efficient and fun
- A superpower that you use for the forces of good
- An undergraduate degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- A great and positive attitude!
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members helps us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team environment where trust is key and we all strive to make an impact every day.
If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us!