Digital Marketing Manager
At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. Our AI-powered platform helps B2C enterprises become customer-centric, identifying what customers value in businesses and applying AI to guide customers to valuable experiences. We care about privacy and ethics and are working to make Responsible AI a reality across consumer enterprise. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving performance across all digital channels (e.g., website, social media, third-party review sites, SEM, remarketing, etc.). We are looking for a hands-on digital marketer to make data-driven decisions to generate demand and brand awareness within our target accounts / verticals. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in early at a rapidly growing AI startup.
This position will report to the VP of Product Marketing.
What You Will Own
- Manage the website and buyer journey / SEO keyword tracking and optimization
- Create and implement inbound strategies to drive web traffic and brand awareness
- Deploy and manage targeted ad campaigns on search engines, third-party websites, and social media (set up, tracking, optimizations, analysis, expansion, etc.)
- Track and report on costs, performance, and ROI for all digital marketing programs, including visitor and engagement trends using Google Analytics
- Implement continuous digital marketing optimization through regular A/B testing
- Manage relationships with vendors / digital marketing agencies
- Create a budget and digital marketing plan to meet company revenue goals
Knowledge, Skills and Experience You’ll Need:
- 5+ years in hands-on digital marketing for a B2B software company
- Exceptional mastery of reporting and optimizing inbound programs
- Experience with website personalization techniques/tools to create customized experiences for website visitors and to support target account-based marketing (ABM) programs
- Collaboration with external web agencies, as needed, to optimize web presence and design
- Proficient in HTML and the latest CRM, CMS, and PPC platforms
- Exceptional attention to detail; proactive mindset
- You’re a self-starter with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Google Adwords certified
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is an asset