Senior Product Designer
At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating a better, more valuable businesses. Our AI-powered platform helps B2C enterprises become customer-centric, identifying what customers value in businesses and applying AI to guide customers to valuable experiences. We care about privacy and ethics, and are working to make Responsible AI a reality across consumer enterprise. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
We are looking for an amazing and passionate designer to craft functional and appealing interfaces. As a member of the integrate.ai Product Design team, you'll work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary group committed to enabling compelling experiences for our enterprise customers.
You have experience building products at scale — curiosity, creativity, and adaptability should be fundamental parts of your toolkit. You love complex problem spaces, leading in the face of ambiguity, and you do your best work as part of a team.
What you will be doing:
- Translate user goals and behaviours into creative interaction and design solutions.
- Create IA diagrams, wireframes, and mockups rapidly and at the right level of fidelity needed for product goals.
- Identify, plan, and conduct evaluative user research.
- Facilitate consistency in cross-product experiences by adhering to current design systems, standards and patterns set forth by the UX team.
- Ensure design quality by giving and soliciting constructive feedback from peers and team members.
- Coach and guide other designers in the pursuit of design solutions that go beyond what is being asked for.
- Seek out and explore a wide range of meaningful design problems and ideas for business AI users
- Generate new concepts and ideas based on team strategy, research, and testing.
- Build mockups and prototypes to communicate your ideas and test hypotheses.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Research, Product, and Engineering to ensure top quality UX from conception till launch
- You have at least 5 years experience in interaction and visual design and an understanding of UX design methodologies.
- You have an online portfolio that exhibits detailed design thinking and problem-solving in regards to the overall user experience.
- You are an effective communicator, using a range of UX artifacts such as personas, IA, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and related documents.
- You demonstrate the ability to think strategically and work with various forms of input from critique, user testing and market feedback.
- Experience collaborating with an in-house research team.
- Experience with planning, conducting, and presenting user testing results.
- Ability to create precise mockups and provide production level assets.
- Understanding of accessibility standards
- Experience with information/data visualization
- Experience with front end prototyping and development. Particularly CSS, JS and React.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team environment where trust is key and we all strive to make an impact every day. If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us.