At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. Our AI-powered platform helps B2C enterprises become customer-centric, identifying what customers value in businesses and applying AI to guide customers to valuable experiences. We care about privacy and ethics and are working to make Responsible AI a reality across consumer enterprise. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the centre of an exciting AI ecosystem.
The Content Marketing Writer will be responsible for overseeing content marketing initiatives to drive engagement, leads and brand awareness through modern content strategies. We are looking for a creative writer to serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in early at a rapidly growing AI startup.
This position will report to the VP of Product Marketing.
What You Will Own
- Create and manage digital content (e.g., white papers, case studies, web copy, landing pages, blogs, press releases, presentations)
- Develop and oversee content creation operations, including the content calendar, content inventories, and processes to ensure final deliverables meet all guidelines/timelines
- Support content development and editing for targeted Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and demand generation programs
- Interview internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and customers to build case studies to highlight successful client implementations
- Maintain and facilitate content and engagement on social media channels and support content needs for digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor content ROI and KPIs using website analytics and SEO tools
Knowledge, Skills and Experience You’ll Need:
- 5+ years in content marketing for a B2B software company
- Outstanding ‘storytelling’ skills and the ability to write SEO-optimized content targeting a variety of business personas – economic buyers, evaluators and influencers
- Collaboration with Product Marketing to create a persona map for our target audience
- Collaboration with Digital Marketing to plan and develop website content, style and layout
- Ability to communicate clearly and consistently in person and through your writing
- Excellent understanding of content marketing principles, strategies and best practices
- Exceptional attention to detail, including proofreading and copyediting
- You’re a self-starter with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Degree/diploma in marketing, communications, or a related field is an asset