Integrate.ai helps enterprises develop more meaningful relationships with customers using artificial intelligence. Our cloud-based machine learning platform integrates directly into enterprise systems to make them smarter. We predict what consumers want and need, and direct campaigns and outreach where they will have the highest business impact. As a mission-driven organization, we are proudly shaping the future of AI with a focus on responsibility, ethics, and consumer trust. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
We’re looking for a Sales Engineer who will own and drive the scoping and solution definition phase during the sales process with prospective clients. Our ideal candidate combines technical knowledge with strong communication skills: you’ll lead problem-solving sessions with customers and collaborate to map integrate.ai’s platform capabilities to address the customer’s specific needs. You’ll work closely with our sales and product teams and constantly apply your problem solving and creative execution skills. You’re interested in working with a dynamic, early stage company and are excited to help shape our product.
What you will be doing:
- Lead use case scoping sessions to understand customer challenges and connect the dots to our desired problem space and our platform capabilities
- Become an expert in the integrate.ai platform to find the right fit with current and potential challenges customers are facing
- Educate and engage with key technical stakeholders at customers to get buy-in and alignment on technical integration and machine learning model development
- Use creativity and customer insight to build innovative PoC’s (proofs of concept) that demonstrate the unique value proposition of our product to our customers
- Deliver effective product demonstrations to current and potential clients that reflect IAI current and future capabilities
- Partner closely with Product Management/Marketing and Engineering by participating in product planning and sharing feedback from the selling process
- Expand your knowledge on all things related to machine learning, trust & ethics in AI, successful integration and our customers’ industries in general - current verticals include retail, banking, telecommunications, insurance and media
- Experience in successfully presenting and positioning products to prospective customers
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience working with SaaS-based solutions
- Ability to conceptualize new solutions -- be creative, not constrained by traditional methods/solutions
- Ability to work with individuals at varying levels of technical knowledge in a complex environment and resolve issues
- Ability to initiate and lead conversations with internal teams
- Comfort in an environment that tests your adaptability and agility
- Ability to take ambiguous situations and apply a structured framework to get to a shared conclusion
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We’re committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team where trust is key and try our best to make an impact every day. If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us.