At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. We are looking for extraordinary people to help build our AI-powered platform which helps B2C enterprises become more customer-centric, identifying what customers value in businesses and applying AI to guide them to unique experiences. We care about privacy and ethics and are working to make Responsible AI a reality across consumer enterprise.
We are looking for an incredible Platform Engineer who is passionate about taking AI to the next level and is interested in being part of our core development team. As a Platform Engineer, you will play a key role in the development of impactful features for our SaaS platform, from novel user interfaces powered by sophisticated back-end services to large scale data processing and AI training pipelines. Knowledge of machine learning techniques is not required to apply as we have a great team of experts in this area, but the role provides plenty of opportunities to learn and get up to speed should you be interested. This role will report to the VP of Engineering.
Most importantly, you will be surrounded by some of the most talented minds in the AI industry. Seriously, please check us out on Linkedin!
What you will be doing:
- Making high-impact decisions that other developers will live with in the future: you design, develop, and deploy cutting edge technology
- Building impactful services and features in a way that you can be proud of
- Operating services at scale and with classy reliability
- Extending and improving your services to drive better outcomes for people
- Contributing to the growth and development of your colleagues and the company
- Collaborating with Product Management to define services and features, and to realistically plan and estimate their complexity
- Building client facing and internal web applications
- Be responsible for designing and implementing features for several large projects
- Participating in infrastructure development and operations
- Managing existing codebase and developing new products for customers
- Implementing integration with existing customer systems and providing support and documentation
- Participating in agile project planning and estimation
- Providing on-demand developer support directly to clients and their partners
- Writing great code in any language! We’re a python and react shop, but we appreciate the expertise you can bring in any language.
- A degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or an equivalent degree or experience
- Developing large scale, distributed, web-based services and feeling both the pleasure and burden of operating these services
- Delivery of impactful solutions to customers and provided their continuous support
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience using 3rd party REST/RPC APIs
- Superior understanding of CS fundamentals
- Understanding of value and operational cost of delivered solutions
- Working in an agile environment
- Experience with AWS/GCP infrastructure is a plus
- Great desire and willingness to learn
- Contributions to the growth and success of your teammates