At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. Our AI-powered platform helps B2C enterprises become customer-centric, identifying what customers value in businesses and applying AI to guide customers to valuable experiences. We care about privacy and ethics, and are working to make Responsible AI a reality across consumer enterprise. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
We're looking for a Front End Engineer to build rich web applications and who likes working with self-managed and cross-functional teams that are responsible for the delivery and operations of end-to-end AI solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Designing, implementing and operating friendly and scalable client facing and internal products
- Working on both the backend and frontend aspects of complex solutions
- Collaborating with Platform Engineers, UX Designers, Product Managers and Applied Research Scientists teams
- Pushing to keep us user-centric as we bring AI insights and capabilities to business users
- Driving good software practices like continuous delivery, test driven development, and iterative development
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Experience with Node.js, Python/Flask, React/Redux (AWS/GCP infrastructure is a bonus)
- Familiarity with Single Page Application Frameworks (React, Angular), responsive design and MVC design patterns
- Good knowledge of modern web standards, HTML5, CSS3, ES2016
- Good understanding of Python is a plus
- Basic knowledge of RESTful APIs, Authentication, modern web architecture
- Understanding of value and operational cost of delivered solutions
- Solid understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- An open mind and a desire to learn and use the best language/technology to solve a given problem.
- Experience working in agile environment
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team where trust is key and try our best to make an impact every day. If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us.