At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. Our AI-powered platform helps B2C enterprises become customer-centric, identifying what customers value in businesses and applying AI to guide customers to valuable experiences. We care about privacy and ethics, and are working to make Responsible AI a reality across consumer enterprise. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who will exceed expectations through their rigorous approach, creativity, and focus on driving customer outcomes. Our ideal candidate will leverage their experience selling large, multi-year software deals to create clear value propositions for new clients. You will shine in this role because you get a rush from the intellectual challenge of defining early enterprise SaaS solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Managing complex, high-value, sales opportunities; ensuring buy-in from stakeholders across the organization to address business needs and deliver client value
- Prioritizing business cases and using your creativity to map to specific used cases in the client's business and helping to illustrate the value to them.
- Creating clear value propositions for early enterprise SaaS or customizable solutions where creativity and working through ambiguity is required.
- Working strategically with members of the integrate.ai team to drive the customer relationship and alignment at all levels in order to execute the overall account strategy
You have experience:
- Relevant 5+ years selling software to businesses.
- Managing complex sales cycles from start to finish, with a track record of successful quota attainment.
- Negotiating business terms, deliverables, and milestones.
- Preparing, implementing, and executing on strategic account plans.
- Organizing internal resources to execute complex technical scope.
- Leading high-level conversations with executives to address business needs
- Leading detailed conversations with Director and Manager level leaders to build and implement strategic execution plans and relationship roadmaps.
- Navigating structures within large enterprises.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS business model and Software Sales Cycles
- Strong understanding of software, support, and services contracts and agreements.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team environment where trust is key and we all strive to make an impact every day. If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us.