At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. We are looking for extraordinary people to help build our AI-powered platform which helps B2C enterprises become more customer-centric, identifying what customers value in businesses and applying AI to guide them to unique experiences. We care about privacy and ethics and are working to make Responsible AI a reality across consumer enterprise.
Trust is a pillar of our business and we go to extremes to preserve the safety, privacy and ethics of the AI powered solutions we build. This isn’t enough however, and we need your help to do more. We are looking for a Security and Privacy Program Manager to help us exceed the bar for transparency, safety and security set by programs like ISO27001, SOC/SSAE16 and NIST 800-53.
We are looking for a Security and Privacy Program Manager to drive our security programs and lead our efforts in compliance audits and certifications.
What you will be doing:
- Designing and leading the implementation of methods and practices that safeguard consumers' privacy and safety
- Auditing our compliance to important security and privacy standards and helping us exceed them
- Educating our customers and our teammates about security and privacy and ethics
- Helping to reduce friction improve the speed with which we deliver value to our customers and their consumers
- Ability to make sound and logical judgments with rigorous attention to detail.
- Analytical strength and resourcefulness in problem solving, research and proposition
- Strong technical fundamentals
- Ability to collaborate with a team and negotiate with multiple conflicting stakeholders
- Project planning and and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills - in writing and speaking.
- Self motivated and directed - takes satisfaction in completing audits
- Experience with GRC, Compliance or audit function in technology companies
- Experience with Security and Compliance frameworks like NIST 800-53, SOC I/II/SSAE-16, ISO-27001,ISO-27002, PIPEDA, GDPR
- CISM/CISSP/CISA appreciated but not required.
- Ability to communicate security posture with customers, specifically security officers