At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. To do this we are building an AI powered platform for B2C enterprises that integrates with business processes to make customer interactions more natural and valuable. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic Operations Manager and Executive Assistant to CTO who is excited to support the scaling of an SaaS startup. This full-time position is a fantastic opportunity that will give access to a high caliber team and will provide you the opportunity to grow as a professional. The role with be reporting directly to the CTO while supporting other members of our technical team.
What you will be doing:
- Administrative support to the CTO organization, including managing calendars, managing travel, and processing expenses
- Planning for events including meetups and team office/offsite events.
- Assisting with the onboarding of new employees in CTO organization
- Coordination of processes such as goal setting, performance reviews, and project planning
- Living at the center of the development of Integrate’s state-of-the-art products
- Gathering and presenting research for executives on a variety of topics
- Assisting with development of presentations and other communications materials
- Helping us live our values
- High attention to detail
- Fast learning, self-starting and being resourceful
- Organization, comfort with ambiguity and a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with G-Suite/G-Cal and Google Docs
- An interest in how AI can change the world in ways that are ethical, fair, and respectful of privacy (but you don’t need to know anything about AI to start!)
- A drive to improve processes and tools to help organizations be more efficient and fun
- A superpower that you use for the forces of good
- Experience with project management
- An undergraduate degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members helps us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team environment where trust is key and we all strive to make an impact every day.
If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us!