At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. Our AI-powered platform helps B2C enterprises become customer-centric, identifying what customers value in businesses and applying AI to guide customers to valuable experiences. We care about privacy and ethics, and are working to make Responsible AI a reality across consumer enterprise. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
We are looking for a Client Success & Implementation Director who is passionate about helping large enterprises drive actual impact from AI and is interested in being part of our core client facing team. In this role, you will lead a joint business and technical team to navigate complex business problems involving multiple stakeholders to successfully implement the integrate.ai platform with our clients. Ideal candidates have experience managing client facing delivery teams, mobilizing and leading both technical and business team members and working with senior and junior client stakeholders at large enterprise businesses. Our ideal candidate is also a flexible problem solver and project manager who thrives in complex, dynamic environments - with incomplete, imperfect and ambiguous data. As a member of a small team, you will also have the opportunity to play a significant role in shaping and scaling our business as we strive for global leadership. If you are an engagement leader, first principles thinker, people mobilizer, solution builder and relentless executor - read on.
You will be:
- Owning the successful implementation of applied artificial intelligence solutions within B2C enterprise clients that results in meaningful business impact including managing a delivery team, prioritizing the engineering backlog, understanding client requirements, managing stakeholders and creating/managing timelines
- Learning clients’ business objectives and goals, and ensuring that implementation activities drive to the right outcomes
- Working with our product team to help shape our product roadmap according to your deep understanding of client needs and wants
- Looking for new opportunities to expand our platform’s impact at our existing clients
- Building and managing strong and meaningful client relationships across all levels of an organization from Analyst to Executive
- Expanding your knowledge on all things related to machine learning, trust & ethics in AI, successful integration and our clients’ industries in general - current verticals include retail, banking, telecommunications, insurance and media
- Significant experience in client facing roles such as SaaS services or consulting
- Prior experience managing or leading a client facing delivery team with business and technical objectives
- Created and managed project plans in complex environments with many stakeholders and marshalled them to completion without losing the trust of key client stakeholders
- Proven experience obsessing over client satisfaction, exceeding client expectations and delivering on time
- Resourcefulness and creativity such that you can solve problems and get things done under imperfect circumstances
- Excellent prioritization skills working with limited information - both for yourself and your team
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with clients and internal teammates
- An ability and desire to learn continuously and teach others in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Passion for building and being part of great company culture
Your first quarter:
- First month: You are supporting implementation at a client to learn the ropes and accelerate the team’s progress. You are building relationships with client and IAI team members. You are likely spending about half of your time with clients. You are already getting involved in other IAI initiatives that excite you (e.g., recruiting, marketing & PR, product roadmapping, etc.)
- Second month: You are leading an implementation team at a client with support from another teammate as needed. You are already seen as a key member of the IAI team given your contribution to impact and spirit around the office.
- Third month: You are continuing to lead an implementation and are confident in your ability to drive prioritization and progress with your team (clients and IAI). You are potentially starting to get involved in another client implementation. You have taken leadership of an IAI initiative in line with something that you are passionate about.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team environment where trust is key and we all strive to make an impact every day. If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us.