At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. To do this, our cloud-based machine learning platform integrates directly into enterprise systems to make them smarter. We predict what consumers want and need, and direct campaigns and outreach to where they will have the highest business impact. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
We’re looking for an experienced Solution Engineering Manager with leadership instincts and managerial skills to grow and lead our talented team of Solution Engineers. Our Solution Engineers work closely with our large enterprise customers in order to apply our standard product roadmap to the customer’s unique business problems. You will help develop quarterly roadmaps, mentor Solution Engineers and plan out career development, and work closely with other stakeholders across the company. The Solution Engineering Manager is a leader within our Customer Success team, and will have a massive impact as we create and expand industry-leading practices in the fast growing field of enterprise AI software.
What you will be doing:
- Attracting, retaining and developing world class engineers (Solutions Engineers)
- Providing the SE team with professional and personal support and development opportunities
- Managing the SE team’s regular goal setting activities
- Owning the standardization of the SE role and processes
- Identifying the latest best practices and technologies for the team to use
- Distilling key information from our customers, and communicating it with internal stakeholders, including: Product Managers, Platform Engineers, Machine Learning Scientists, etc.
- Shape the evolution of the delivery organization so that we can deliver reliably at an increasing scale in tandem with our evolving product roadmap
- 5+ years of management experience, with a track record of running successful teams and developing talent
- Experience deploying cloud-based solutions
- You have a history of interacting with customers in an engineering capacity, driving excellence via the delivery of a standardized product offering
- A passion for teaching and mentoring
- Understanding of value and operational cost of delivered solutions
- An approach to problem solving that involves critical thinking, creativity, innovation, and experimentation that aligns with our core values
- A natural affinity towards making teams more efficient either through adding, modifying, or removing processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complicated concepts to both technical and non-technical collaborators
- Experience with AWS/GCP infrastructure is a plus
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team where trust is key and try our best to make an impact every day. If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us.