At integrate.ai, our mission is to power a new intelligence ecosystem that is built on trust and mutual benefit for people and organizations. To do this we are building an AI powered platform for B2C enterprises that integrates with business processes to make client interactions more natural, meaningful, and valuable. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Scientist (Research) to join our research team. This role delves into the art of the possible, and is neatly placed at the cross-section of cutting edge science and latest industry trends. It also represents a unique opportunity for someone who wants to work with a team of smart and passionate individuals committed to bringing new AI/ML products to the business enterprise world.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in shaping the research agenda by keeping abreast of latest technical developments (areas of interest include: federated learning, domain adaptation, transfer learning, reinforcement learning, causal inference, fair ML, privacy-preserving techniques.) and understanding how these can potentially impact the industries that we work in.
- Researching and developing intelligent systems (e.g., machine learning models, reinforcement learning systems) to power the platform’s scientific capabilities.
- Conduct experiments that focus on reproducibility and reliability to test out complex ideas.
- Present and share research findings in a clear manner through integrate.ai’s internal technical reports (and when appropriate, share these findings through external outlets such as paper publications and conference presentations).
- A Masters or PhD in Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline.
- 5+ years of hands-on machine learning experience.
- Expertise in at least one of the following areas: federated learning, transfer learning, domain adaptation, reinforcement learning, generative modelling, fair ML, causal inference, privacy-preserving techniques.
- High quality research publications and/or open-source projects
- Great proficiency in machine learning tools such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit Learn, Theano, Spark MLlib.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team environment where trust is key and we all strive to make an impact every day. If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us.