At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. Our AI-powered platform helps B2C enterprises become customer-centric, identifying what customers value in businesses and applying AI to guide customers to valuable experiences. We care about privacy and ethics, and are working to make Responsible AI a reality across consumer enterprise. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
We are looking for an awesome Solutions Engineer, who will lead the integration of our unique AI platform into our client systems. Our ideal candidate will be tasked with writing production-grade code in collaboration with our exceptional platform engineering team. This particular role will enable you to work in conjunction with our clients to apply your problem solving skills and creative execution capabilities. The ideal candidate for this role is interested in working with a dynamic, early stage company and is excited about the opportunity to contribute to our product evolution.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the usage of platform capabilities for the client engagement team, ensuring we accomplish the right client outcomes
- Designing and implementing integrations between integrate.ai’s platform and enterprise systems
- Working with our platform engineering and product teams to develop a product roadmap that will drive the development of our platform
- Principally delivering data ingest and data integration pipelines
- Shipping reliable, scalable, and efficient software to our enterprise clients
- Troubleshooting any technical issues with enterprise clients to ensure the solution implementation reaches desired performance outcomes
- Identify opportunities to leverage the platform and collaborate with the platform team to develop and deploy service packages
- A degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or an equivalent degree or experience
- Expertise implementing and delivering packaged software into complex enterprises (SAP, Salesforce, Tableau)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure
- Web Service application integration experience (RESTful API design)
- Experience deploying robust software into production environments
- Comfort in delivering great work in ambiguous and challenging situations
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team environment where trust is key and we all strive to make an impact every day. If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us.