At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. Our AI-powered platform helps B2C enterprises become customer-centric, identifying what customers value in businesses and applying AI to guide customers to valuable experiences. We care about privacy and ethics, and are working to make Responsible AI a reality across consumer enterprise. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who is excited to play an integral part of a client facing team, who excels at uncovering concise business insights, and who can both deliver and communicate these insights effectively to external stakeholders. Responsibilities for this role range from data ingestion to collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to build the platform in a way that best suits our client’s needs. This is a fascinating role that requires both strong interpersonal skills and deep technical knowledge.
What you will be doing:
- Using your data science super-powers to advise clients on everything from use case development to solution design to performance measurement
- Collaborating with other Data Scientists on the team to problem-solve and develop best practices
- Consistently delivering quality work as a member of our client engagement team, while keeping client love and trust at the forefront of all your work
- Principally delivering data ingest for our client data, including cataloguing the data and mapping it to our proprietary data schema
- Collaborating with our business team to create polished data visualizations and pull high level business insights from client data
- Working closely with our machine learning team in the early stages of statistical/machine learning model development to identify valuable patterns and information in the data
- Collaborating with our solutions engineers to translate complex business logic into our proprietary data schema
- Supporting solutions engineers to do systems integration work with our clients
- Sending feedback to our platform engineering and product teams to develop requirements for our product roadmap - specifically our ingest, structuring, and integration capabilities
- 5+ years in a lead Data Science role, including experience providing strategic guidance to clients and fellow Data Scientists
- An appreciation for the beauty of data. You love a challenge, and you’re excited about bringing a narrative to complex business problems using what you learn from a dataset
- Worked directly with clients and understand the importance of prioritizing client needs
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Strong technical abilities, creative problem solving skills and high adaptability
- Extraordinary interpersonal, organization and communications skills
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports and answer business questions with data
- Experience working with big data structures and ETL tools and other big data technologies (Hadoop/Spark, Hive SQL, etc.) to uncover meaningful business insights
- A good understanding of statistical modeling and you’re passionate about deriving insights from large datasets
- Programming experience with Python, R, or SAS
- Adaptability and interest in working with a dynamic, early stage company
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members helps us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team environment where trust is key and we all strive to make an impact every day. If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us.