As a Principal Full Stack Engineer at Integral you will design cutting-edge applications that enable scientists and domain experts to visualize and understand an extremely diverse set of data in the life sciences - including computational chemistry, computational biology, medical records, quantitative finance, text/social, video/image analysis, mobile/digital patient engagement, and others. Successful candidates must be committed to working with a diverse set of engineers, scientists, entrepreneurs, and domain experts in ways that cut across traditional industry boundaries in a fast-paced startup environment.
Successful candidates are expected to be well-versed in good software engineering methodologies and committed to working with a diverse set of scientists, entrepreneurs, and domain experts in ways that cut across traditional industry boundaries in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Work with engineers, data scientists, researchers, product teams, and other domain experts to build custom UI engineering solutions to complex data-oriented problems.
- Design, develop, test, maintain, and improve an integrated codebase of advanced engineering products.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Extensive software UI/UX engineering experience across multiple UI frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular, Vega, and D3
- Experience with a diverse array of cloud-based backends such as AWS, RDS, Athena, Node.js, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, and others
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
You May Also Bring…
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical field
- Deep knowledge of computer science concepts pertaining to algorithmic complexity and distributed/parallel computing
- Experience with non-traditional database and knowledge representation architectures such as semantic graphs, NoSQL, etc.
Integral Health, Inc. is a privately held, computational company with a proprietary clinical development and patient engagement platform. Integral Health was founded by Flagship Pioneering, an innovation enterprise that conceives, creates, resources, and grows first-in-category life sciences companies. Flagship Pioneering has created over 40 groundbreaking companies over the past fifteen years, all of which are pioneering novel and proprietary biological, industrial, and engineering approaches to solve major needs in human health and sustainability. These companies include Seres Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MCRB), Moderna (MRNA), Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS), Rubius Therapeutics (RUBY), Axcella Health, Evelo Biosciences (EVLO), and Indigo Agriculture.