CloudRunner/Insynq empower business owners, leaders, and their employees to spend more time doing what they do – even better. We save customers time and money through cutting edge, simplified cloud computing technology. At the helm are an elite band of financial, technology, investment, and IT-as-a-Service entrepreneurs committed to architecting innovative technology that solves the biggest pain points that small and medium businesses (SMBs) face.
Our offices are located in the beautiful waterfront community of Gig Harbor, WA. Just 45 miles south of downtown Seattle, you will enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and lower cost of living, while being only one hour from the city, mountains, and ocean.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- Integrating third party APIs with CloudRunner UI and aligning the product to the core UI.
- Implementing all front-end UI improvements.
- Developing and implementing new UI/UX elements using.
- Designing, coding and testing major new features on CloudRunner’s platform.
- Creating and managing access management tools.
- Developing and implementing a notification system as well as a developing and adding a chat feature to CloudRunner and Insynq platforms.
We are looking for talented individuals willing to learn and explore new technologies. To be successful in this role you must be willing to take on new challenges and adapt quickly. You must possess strong critical thinking skills such as the interpretation of the data and how it relates directly to the problem. You must also be able to clearly and effectively communicate new ideas and or problems that arise, as well as be open to feedback. Technical qualifications include the following:
- 3+ years of front-end, web or UI/UX development in a professional environment
- Proficiency with React, Angular2 or Vue.js.
- Experience with unidirectional data flow architectures such as flux.
- Exposure to Bootstrap or similar CSS toolkit.
- Experience working with Agile/Sprint Methodologies.
- High level of flexibility and ability to persevere through periods of significant change and challenge in the business environment.
- Ability to create solutions that require a high level of critical thinking, creativity and innovation.
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong desire to break into the SaaS and Cloud solution marketplace.
- A relevant github profile (or similar online portfolio) with recent examples of coding and past projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, another related discipline, or equivalent work experience in the software development field will be considered.
Please send us your resume as well as a cover letter showing your written skills, telling us how your experience and/or goals relate to this position helps. All applicants will be followed up with within 48 hours. Our company believes in the power of diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, or veteran status.
While we do allow for telecommuting, this role will require being on-site at least 25% of the week. Our office is located approximately 45 minutes south of Seattle in beautiful Gig Harbor, WA. Out of state candidates are welcome to apply, but must cover their own relocation costs. Recruiters & agencies, please do not contact, we do not pay agency fees.