CloudRunner/Insynq empowers business owners, leaders, and their employees to spend more time doing what they do – even better. We save customers time and money through cutting edge, simplified cloud computing technology. At the helm are an elite band of financial, technology, investment, and IT-as-a-Service entrepreneurs committed to architecting innovative technology that solves the biggest pain points that small and medium businesses (SMBs) face. Our offices are located in the beautiful waterfront community of Gig Harbor, WA. Just 45 miles south of downtown Seattle, you will enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and lower cost of living, while being only one hour from the city, mountains, and ocean.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
CloudRunner/Insynq is currently seeking a Software Engineer – SDE II (Back End) to contribute to the effort of building the next generation CloudRunner platform. This exciting opportunity will bring Desktop-as-a-Service with Single Sign On, together with Software-as-a-Service, further empowering our customers with the most collaborative work environment yet. You will collaborate on new feature development and initiatives focused on enhancing CloudRunner’s customer experiences. You will be responsible for software architecture, technology stack improvement, engineering processes and systems, platform and shared components. We are a small and nimble company focused on accelerating growth through transformative innovation and engineering. You will have key responsibilities and the visibility that goes with ownership of your work.
- Developing new features for CloudRunner/Insynq products, including:
- Creating new user administrative tools to manage users on the platform
- Create APIs and create rest endpoints
- Interact with the database as well as database design and schemes
- Gather metrics on usage regarding system login and auditing
- Integrating APIs with existing CloudRunner technology and third party APIs.
- Conducting code reviews to ensure code adheres to development standards.
- Maintaining deployments in production using devops tools and methods.
- Collaborating with colleagues in IT, Sales and other teams to collect requirements, describe features, build technical designs, and drive product strategy.
- Collaborating with other technical leaders across the organization to develop best practices
We are looking for talented individuals willing to learn and explore new technologies. To be successful in this role you will be excited to take on new challenges and adapt quickly, and instill best practices for software development and documentation.
Additional qualifications include:
- Demonstrated skills in a high level programming languages. Experience across the entire stack from the front-end user interface (UI) to the back-end and analytics, including operations.
- Previous experience working with back-end architecture and programming.
- Experience developing services/APIs and consuming services/APIs. RESTful preferred
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with Django or similar web framework.
- Some understanding of front-end languages and leading development efforts to enhance user experiences.
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience developing deployment tools and scripts, such as dockerfiles, CI/CD build scripts and/or other tool configurations such as chef/ansible
- Comfortable using git for source control.
- Familiaritiy working in an agile environment.
- Proven analytical skills and technical problem-solving skills in the face of difficult situations.
- Effective time management and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, another related discipline, or equivalent work experience in the software development field will be considered.
Please send us your resume and a cover letter showing your written skills, telling us how your experience and/or goals relate to this position helps. Our company believes in the power of diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, or veteran status.
Recruiters & agencies, please do not contact, we do not pay agency fees.