Rightsy | Instrumental
Job Title: Rightsy Deals Manager - LATAM Market (Bi-lingual English/Spanish-speaker)
Hybrid: 3-4 days per week in our Scale Space (White City) office 1-2 days remote.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum + uncapped commission (OTE £45k+)
Instrumental is a company dedicated to supporting the growth of independent artists.
Rightsy, is a new division of Instrumental, which uses a data-driven approach to provide funding for independent artists through the licensing and purchasing of back catalogue tracks. We are expanding from English only deals to include Spanish language recordings. Join a small and dynamic team at an early stage and be instrumental in the growth of Rightsy.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute an outbound sales strategy via email, calls, and social media.
- Manage and qualify inbound leads.
- Schedule calls with artists/managers to understand their needs and pitch the relevant Rightsy solution.
- Assess artist streaming data and formulate offers with the support of the wider Rightsy team.
- Complete proposals and manage contractual agreements to sign artists to Rightsy.
- Deliver a seamless onboarding process for artists, ensuring forms are correctly completed and processed so that artists are paid on time and have a great experience.
- Review and project manage your deals at each stage of the sales process to ensure deal progression.
- Develop and nurture relationships with artists/managers to build a strong network for future referral business.
- Identify upsell opportunities from our existing roster of artists and increase the life-time-value of deals.
- Weekly progress meeting with line manager to report against Objectives & Key Results (OKRs).
What We Need To See
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish-speaker
- Hungry, career-driven individual, who wants to smash their target
- Passionate about music (and technology)
- Meticulous organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and punctual
- Strong analytical skills
- High degree of self-motivation and autonomy
- Competent in using Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
What We’d Like To See
- Experience with Hubspot or a similar CRM tool
- A knowledge of the music industry
- A track record in sales
- Knowledge of the economics of streaming
- 12-months or more experience in sales
What You’ll Get
- Benefits Package
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working & holiday
- Part of a supportive, collaborative, and inclusive global team
- Bi-weekly learning & development sessions
- Quarterly company socials