InStride Health is transforming pediatric mental healthcare. Our mission is to provide desperately needed, insurance-based access to virtual treatment that works for kids and teens with mod/severe anxiety & OCD. Through this mission, we are expanding access to care, increasing engagement in treatment, and improving treatment outcomes. We are doing this by combining research-backed clinical care and innovative technology to eliminate the major problems with care today: difficulty finding providers, months of waiting to be seen, arduous onboarding processes, and inconsistent use of evidence based therapies and outcomes tracking.
Team InStride Health: Our Core Values
- Give Heart: We lead with heart, treating patients and their families the way we want our loved ones to be treated.
- Work Smart: We find smarter ways to solve hard problems and fix the broken mental health system by leveraging technology, diversity of thought, and innovation.
- Have Humility: We leave our egos at the door, empowering our team to collaborate, celebrate diversity, and adopt a growth mindset.
- Embrace Community: We all belong. We are in this together, and we never worry alone. We believe in each other and recognize that every voice matters.
About the Role
We are looking for a virtual Child & Adolescent Therapist to join our team to deliver family-centric and evidence-based care. This is a fully remote position.
- Provide evidence-based individual and group treatment to patients and families
- Use measurement-based care to inform treatment planning
- Collaborate with other care team members (e.g., coach and psychiatrist)
- Provide feedback on program curricula and training protocols
- Provide feedback regarding the various applications of technology in treatment
- Maintain awareness of risk management issues
- Complete documentation in a timely and thorough manner
- Participate in initial and ongoing trainings on the application of evidence-based and tech-enhanced care delivery
What You Need to Succeed in the Role
- Ph.D. or PsyD. in psychology from an accredited school of psychology, LICSW from an accredited school of social work, or LMHC & Masters degree from an accredited graduate program
- Massachusetts licensure appropriate to clinical discipline
- Strong background in treating children and adolescents with anxiety and related disorders
- Experience and training in delivering evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, ACT, DBT)
- Ability to be flexible and nimble and work well both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, mission driven environment
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic computer skills, facility with and openness to new technologies
- Culturally responsive with regard to diversity and inclusion
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a manner that inspires confidence and trust
Why Join Our Team
- Generous benefits package (401k with match, Flexible PTO, paid holidays, 4 week paid sabbatical, 12 week paid parental leave, health benefits starting on your first day, and more)
- Ground floor entry into a company that is changing the landscape of pediatric mental health treatment
- Ability to help thousands of children and families get the care they need
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits package for doing what you love
- Ongoing training via conferences and online learning (professional growth is a must at InStride Health!)
- Ability to work from the comfort of your home with periodic in-person team retreats (COVID-friendly of course)
- Opportunity for growth within the company as InStride Health scales nationally
- Work hours are more flexible than typical corporate life and will evolve as the company grows to support our customers (i.e. patients and families)
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging
One of the core values we are passionate about in InStride is building an inclusive and equitable environment where we celebrate all identities. We strongly believe that every member on our team enriches our InStride family; the individual voices help us provide better care for families. Therefore, we invite you to share any additional information about yourself or your experiences that may not be reflected in your CV. Inclusion of this information is completely voluntary.