A core contributing factor to the influence Instiglio has had thus far includes our collaborative, highly skilled and diverse team. We are a team of 60+ people, representing 15+ nationalities, with offices in Colombia, Kenya, Morocco and the USA. Our team of practitioners has extensive development and government experience, including previous roles in international development banks, national governments, multilateral agencies, INGOs and academia.
How you will make an impact
Associates and Analysts at Instiglio support project teams in guiding stakeholders through difficult, yet important, changes to their operations by translating complex concepts into understandable insights. You will also gain expertise by contributing to the development of RBF instruments while playing a crucial role in the execution of projects. Within the team, you will work directly with a team composed of a Project Lead, Project Manager(s), Senior Associates, and fellow Associates and Analysts. You will also get to develop and hone your people management skills by guiding Analysts and Interns working under you to deliver high-quality services. Tasks may include:
- Contributing to the execution of change management plans for clients and stakeholders across sectors, and in the creation of proposals for clients, using clear communication.
- Articulating the technical components of RBF in an eloquent and accessible manner in deliverables.
- Developing technical components of RBF instruments from scratch by assessing considerations and trade-offs unique to each design.
- Conducting literature reviews and synthesis of the findings as well as executing qualitative and quantitative data analysis including describing and interpreting graphs, analyzing data and applying statistical concepts (e.g. mean, SD, regressions) to draw actionable insights/hypotheses.
- Proposing and structuring data analyses and testing hypotheses.
- Actively improving our RBF services and our delivery systems.
- Analyzing and understanding all the dimensions of RBF including economic and complex technical concepts.
Who you are
We are growing a team of resourceful go-getters that are driven by our mission, curious about the world, and dedicated to a life of learning. An ideal candidate will have:
- Education: Bachelor's degree (Bac+4) in Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics, Development Studies, Public Policy, Political Science, Business, Engineering or related fields. Master’s degree in a related field is an added advantage.
- At least 1-3 years' relevant experience in, strategy/management consulting, international development, public policy research or similar fields.
- Experience in data analysis and management.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative research.
- Experience in performance management and results-based financing (RBF) are an added advantage.
- Language skills: Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English and French. Professional working proficiency in Arabic would be an added advantage.
- Highly analytical with excellent numerical accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications (Excel, Powerpoint and Word) or Google Workspace (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc.).
- Ability to synthesize technical information into simple concepts and analyze information critically.
- Ability to work independently.
- High organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A team player attitude and enthusiasm for relational work with clients.
- Passion for international development.
How you will grow with us
Joining Instiglio as an Associate or Analyst will enable you to accelerate your career in international development, consulting and public service, playing a critical role in shaping and delivering impactful projects with leading development actors. Instiglio has a strong feedback culture, with all staff receiving quarterly formal, structured reviews, in addition to real-time feedback. Instiglio has a strong feedback culture, with all staff receiving bi-annual formal, structured reviews, in addition to real-time feedback. Additionally, a mentorship system and development plans are in place to ensure that staff receive proper support in their professional development.
Working model and benefits
The incumbent will be based in our Rabat office and the opportunity is open to Moroccans or those with a right to work in Morocco. Instiglio has adopted a hybrid working model i.e., a minimum of two (2) days a week at the office for face-to-face connections. Instiglio offers generous benefits, which include personal days, remote work days, travel and health insurance, a company holiday additional to vacation, and parental leave, among others.
Interested? Join our team!
Submit your application by attaching an English version of your CV and cover letter. In your cover letter answer the following questions: (1) Why are you a good fit for this role? (2) What is your motivation to apply to Instiglio? We will review applications on a rolling-basis. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Instiglio is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to giving everyone a fair go.