Every few years, a company appears that transforms an industry. Instacart has the chance to be one of those companies, and you could be one of the early people that shape Instacart and help us change the way people shop.
In a few short years we've launched same-day delivery in nearly 100 major US markets, provided flexible work to tens of thousands of Personal Shoppers on our platform, and have sold and delivered more than $1B in grocery products.
Our product management team moves fast and thrives on solving difficult problems and moving the key company metrics. We're looking for experienced product managers to join us. Our work makes a large and profound impact on people's lives by saving them time and changing the way they shop for and think about food. Join us!
What You'll Be Doing
As the Director of Product for our Growth team you will be the point person for achieving Instacart's ambitious Growth goals.
You will do so by working with our Design, Engineering, Data Science, Data Analyst, and Performance Marketing teams to develop, prioritize, and execute roadmaps, strategic plans, and individual projects and features for achieving rapid growth for Instacart.
What You Should Already Have
- A minimum of 4+ years experience running Growth or similar areas for a consumer technology company
- Previous experience managing a team of Product Managers
- Strong experience in key product-driven growth tactics such as large-scale A/B testing and Experimentation, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Funnel Analysis / Funnel Optimization, Viral Growth, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong experience in building cross-platform/multi-platform experiences (Mobile, Desktop, Mobile Web) and optimizing those experiences for Growth
- Experience driving or supporting performance marketing efforts (SEM, App-Install Marketing, etc. ) in order to drive Growth
- Superior data and analytical skills including the ability to define and decompose relevant metrics and to directly perform data analysis in SQL or similar
- Appreciation and understanding of consumer psychology and its impact on new product adoption
- Deep intuition and strong passion for developing great user experiences
- Ability to develop strong roadmaps and strategic plans as well as to provide execution details through product specifications
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate & communicate with a wide range of team members from every function and at every level
- Bachelor's or advanced degree, ideally in a technical or quantitative discipline. MBA a plus.
What We'll Set You Up With
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you
- Market competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it)
- 16 weeks maternity leave / 8 weeks paternity leave so you can truly bond with your child
- Complimentary Instacart Express membership — so you can use our product without paying a delivery fee