Care Financial Analyst
Our Care team provides high quality phone, chat, and email support to both our customer and
shopper communities. Instacart Care has launched its Customer Experience Center in Atlanta
and we are looking for a strategic thinker who is passionate about understanding what drives
key metrics in Care and finding ways to improve. You should possess superior financial analysis
skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly
communicate and present information to key stakeholders. You’ll work closely with leadership to
help report progress towards our goals, and identify key opportunities to improve.
As a Care Financial Analyst, you will work cross functionally to provide financial analysis and
reporting to Care leadership to help the company as it continues to grow at scale.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work independently as the key resource for day-to-day financial reporting and analysis needs within the Care organization
- Own the design and maintenance of ongoing financial metrics, reports, models, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Build and analyze key metrics to uncover trends and root causes of issues
- Work with teams across Care and Instacart to improve financial data quality on our platforms
- Recognize and adopt best practices in financial reporting and analysis: data integrity, analysis, validation, and documentation
- Manage reporting and invoicing processes related to month-end close
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or quantitative field required
- 2+ years’ work experience in an analytical role working with financial data
- Ability to write SQL queries to gather data
- Experience with data visualization tools, preferably Tableau
- Exposure working with Accounting teams and ERP systems
- Advanced expertise in MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Ability to quickly understand business concepts and influence business decision making
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills
- Eagerness to learn, flexibility to pivot when needed, savviness to navigate and thrive in a dynamic environment, and a growth mindset needed to build a successful team and company
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.