As HR Coordinator, you will be supporting the execution of People Operations initiatives that drive results for Instacart. This will require you to organize effectively, communicate clearly, think creatively, challenge convention, and in some cases to reinvent how work is done. It will require you to roll up your sleeves and dig in.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will play a critical role on Instacart’s People Operations team, working with employees, managers, HR Business Partners, and the rest of the People Operations team. Specifically, you will be accountable for:
- Acting as the first point-of-contact for employee inquiries
- Supporting the employee onboarding and offboarding process, including managing paperwork, and employee communications
- Organizing and supporting employee programs and events
- Support business unit operations by partnering with function HR Business Partners
- Maintaining confidential employee e-files ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Documenting workflow and procedures, and proactively identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Assisting the People Operations team with various projects and initiatives as needed
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role?
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in an HR or administrative support role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to handle and maintain a high-level of confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- System savvy
- Competency in G Suite by Google
- Strong customer service mindset
- Self starter who can adapt to needs of our ever-changing organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Human Resources
- Experience working at a dynamic, high-growth company
- Experience working within a ticketing system
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.