The ideal Tools Administrator is eager to roll up their sleeves and dig into the behind the scenes of these tools. A customer service background will certainly serve you well in this role, as well as a background in technical support. If this sounds like something right up your alley, we'd love to hear from you!
Our Care team provides high quality phone, chat, and email support to Instacart customers and shoppers. We are looking for a process-minded, analytical thinker who is passionate about optimizing of all of the applications that run our world-class support operation. We have teammates around the world relying on us to support systems such as our CRM (Zendesk), our telephony system (UJET), and our internal knowledge base (Confluence).
ABOUT THE JOB
- Partner with Instacart teams to design, build, maintain, and enhance the technology tools used by the Care teams
- Work as a team with administrators and software engineers implement and troubleshoot new apps and systems
- Act as a system administrator for various 3rd party systems such as Zendesk, UJET, Verint, etc
- Evaluate, select, implement, integrate and enhance technology tools used by the Care teams
- 3+ years of CRM administration experience
- Technological proficiency; be the kind of person who picks up on new things quickly and can become an expert fast
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of tools and quickly learn how to extract the most value from them
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work non-standard hours when needed
- Zendesk and/or Salesforce administration experience
- Contact center operations knowledge
- SQL and/or programming experience
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.