Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
The Strategic Partner Manager, Brand Partnerships, will lead a team of partner associates, brand specialists, and coordinators who consult to Instacart’s consumer packaged goods (CPG) clients to help them meet their growth goals. This role is focused on coaching and mentoring a team of five to seven account managers who are responsible for flawless execution of advertiser campaigns, supporting a book of clients with insights and recommendations, and being a first point of contact for answering questions about Instacart, the largest online grocery delivery platform in the U.S.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Manage a team of Brand Specialists and Brand Coordinators responsible for executing advertising campaigns with CPG partners
- Consult to select CPG partners on strategic growth initiatives leveraging Instacart’s advertising capabilities
- Collaborate with Instacart sales team on helping to meet Instacart’s advertising goals
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Legal to ensure campaign tools, processes, and reporting are meeting or exceeding client needs
- Identify gaps in client coverage and proactively adjust resourcing plans as needed
- Measure client satisfaction formally and informally to ensure ongoing advertiser participation
- Coach Account Managers in identifying key CPG client needs and goals and how to weave that into recommendations which meet both the client and Instacart’s needs
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role?
- At least five years of team management in either the consumer packaged goods, e-commerce, or digital advertising industry
- Team management experience
- Good project management and training skills
- Experience codifying processes and launching process improvements
- Ability to learn and apply different software applications
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Ability to analyze the business from a CPG perspective, identify the key business drivers and quantify their impact on the business, deliver business insights, make actionable recommendations to grow the business
Nice to Have
- Understanding of CPG sales strategies a plus
- Experience building, training and on-boarding for new team members a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.