Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home!
As Instacart’s rapid growth continues, we are looking to add to our Brand Partnerships team within the Business Development group. We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager who will serve as the conduit between the Product and Brand Partnership teams: communicating updates to Instacart’s advertising products & bringing feedback from Brands back to Product.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day...
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of Instacart’s existing Ads products
- Work cross-functionally to understand the latest product development roadmap & any updates
- Conduct competitive research & market analysis
- Collaborate with management to define the go to market strategy for Instacart’s Ads offerings
- Create collateral & messaging such as sales decks, one-pagers, detailed FAQs, and more
- Collect & aggregate feedback from internal & external stakeholders on their needs & pain points
- Work cross-functionally with Sales & Insights to draw compelling insights and bring current CPG brand successes to life through case studies and testimonials
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role?
- 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing at a technology company
- Experience working at/with consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies
- Strong written & verbal communication with the ability to express complex topics clearly & easily
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities
- Comfort with basic analytics
- Strong business judgement and creative problem solving skills
- Comfort working both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to navigate & influence internal management-level stakeholders
- An interest in working in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment with changing responsibilities, and a willingness to lend a helping hand wherever it’s needed
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.