Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
The Community Operations team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience.
As a member of our Community Operations team, you will directly manage a team of 5-10 frontline support Team Members, serve as a mentor and coach, and oversee daily performance. You will interact with other Team Leads to continually drive process innovation and operational excellence across all processes in the Support team. At times, you may also work collaboratively with process improvement, QA, Training, Content, Product Operations, and other cross-functional teams.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Manage, coach, and motivate a team of high-performing support Team Members
- Own overall performance and KPIs of your assigned workflows and Team Members
- Leverage data/analysis to proactively identify problems and risks
- Use reporting/analysis to drive continuous improvement to quality, productivity, and KPIs
- Act as a key point of contact to handle sensitive escalations
- Accountable for coaching of team members for quality and productivity
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years experience working in scaled support and/or complex operations environment
- Deep passion for customer support and operational excellence
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage many projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working autonomously on complex problems
- Experience creating project plans and executing them to completion
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.