Support Quality Specialist
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
We are currently seeking two Support Quality Specialists to specialize on the customer experience and the Instacart Shopper experience. You will be digging into the customer satisfaction data to understand the whys as well as assisting in building and maintaining reports focused on customer experience. You will be joining a research team in an organization with great enthusiasm and appetite for insights!
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Work collaboratively across teams throughout the company to conduct research on customer satisfaction efforts using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Research, identify trends, glean insights, and acquire & organize feedback on product performance and customer satisfaction across the application
- Work with Team Leads to deep dive into root causes of dissatisfied customers and make recommendations to resolve
- Create and maintain various types of reports to analyze data (e.g. canned and ad hoc reports)
- Responsible for building and maintaining resources, materials, and performance documentation
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together, and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate Excel/Sheets (Advanced preferred)
- Basic SQL is a plus
- Ability to compile, organize, interpret, and communicate quantitative and qualitative data and results concisely
- Passion for data analysis; the ability to find where things are going wrong and the innate desire to want to fix it
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.