Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
We are seeking an incredibly organized Executive Assistant to assist with scheduling, business travel and dynamic calendars for SVP executives.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule travel as well as company related events with minimal direction
- Manage all administrative aspects for designated professionals
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures, support our company mission and values, as well as standards of ethics and integrity
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions
- Creatively think of ways to reduce company spending and improve efficiency
- Take initiative and offer assistance where needed; adding value whenever possible
- A minimum of 5 + years consecutive, direct support for VP level and above
- A college or vocational degree
- Outstanding, polished oral and written communication
- Strong organizational skills and heavy attention to detail
- Out of the box problem-solving skills; creativity, flexibility, and innovative thinking
- Comfortability working collaboratively with other executive assistants in order to support day-to-day team initiatives and drive results
- Complex calendar management (Google Calendar and Google apps specifically) skills - you're a gifted “scheduler”; you can run circles around dynamic schedules without breaking a sweat
- Comfortability managing dynamic projects with tight deadlines
- Experience comfortably interacting with anyone in the company whether it be mailroom employees or C-level executives
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude - you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.