Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Responsible for monthly invoicing of customers, including working with IT around process and system improvements to increase volume.
- Partner with credit & collections to research customer queries/billing issues and generate solutions.
- Carry out month-end close activities, such as reviewing transactions, preparing manual journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Investigate and resolve reconciling items and/or customer account issues on a timely basis.
- Draft various account analyses under the instructions and supervision of the Senior Revenue Analyst.
- Assist Senior Revenue Analyst with the automation efforts to increase efficiency and scalability of existing processes.
- Provide adequate documentation and promote a controls environment.
- Assist in special projects and other duties as appropriate.
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in public accounting
- Knowledge of US GAAP and internal control best practices
- Interpersonal and communication experience
- A mind for customer service
- Planning, analytical, and presentation experience
- Experience identifying problematic areas and determine root cause
Bonus if you....
- Big 4 audit experience
- CPA preferred
- Experience with Oracle Financials, SAP or ERP system
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.