Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Our Community Operations team in Atlanta provides high quality care to our customer, shopper, and retailer communities. We are looking for a Content Specialist who is passionate about developing and improving the customer experience across multiple channels and formats. You’ll have opportunities to learn new technology, hone your writing skills across multiple channels and content types, and grow with our team!
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Manage support and self-service content across process and governance cycles for knowledge base articles, help centers, workflows, messaging templates, email, phone and chat shortcuts, and job aids.
- Create content types including text, video, and presentations on an ad hoc basis for support and self-service channels.
- Support external communications efforts by sending and reporting on email communications
- Conduct regular content inventories to ensure accuracy and identify gaps
- Participate in peer reviews of content created by other team members
- QA/review and edit content for accuracy and alignment with brand voice and tone
- Manage content requests and workflows, including communicating with requestors, monitoring process and governance requirements, and facilitating stakeholder reviews and approvals
- Work with our Process, QA, and Support teams to identify and assign content gaps and improvements
- Build a deep understanding of the Instacart platform, culture, audiences, and processes
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in communications, marketing, social media, or related discipline
- Experience with communication technology (entry level, 0-2 years experience)
- Solid writing and editing skills (entry level, 0-2 years experience)
- Familiarity with AP and Chicago style guides
- Demonstrated skill in simplifying technical content for user understanding
- Strong technical aptitude - comfortable learning any software product
- Familiarity with one or more CRM and CMS - bonus points for Zendesk experience
- Demonstrated experience with spreadsheets to create and manage content inventories
- Understanding of and appreciation for best-in-class customer experience
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Flexible and self-motivator mindset - ready to move fast and adapt continuously to a rapidly scaling culture, and own the work you do
- Examples of a variety of writing styles/content types
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Check out #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.