Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
The Director, Core Accounts, Brand Partnerships will manage, coach, and lead a team of 5 - 7 Sales Executives to secure bookings with “core” CPG companies
Your Day to day:
- Grow and develop top performers, help others achieve higher level of mastery of role
- Coach and develop team members by troubleshooting common issues and building skills in respective areas of responsibility
- Identify ways to effectively balance sales opportunities, client management, and new advertiser onboarding across the team
- Develop, communicate and iterate on best practices that will serve as the foundation for this growing team
- Own and manage key partnerships from pitch to development and follow through on execution of long-term strategies
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Partner with Head of Brand Partnership to accurately forecast existing revenue pipelines as well as expected revenue from core clients
- Reinforce our position as a leading performance-based channel by staying on top of industry trends and developing solutions that meet our clients’ current needs
- Work across Product, Engineering, Finance, and Partner Management teams internally to resolve issues and identify opportunities that influence our growth
- Attend client meetings and industry conferences as needed
- Deliver and exceed annual revenue targets
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role?
- 7-9 years work experience
- Sales team leadership experience in fast-paced environment with team delivering average contract values of $100k - $1MM
- Understanding of the CPG environment either through direct sales experience or similar exposure
- 40% travel
- Experience presenting to potential and current clients
- Experienced in Google Slides, Sheets, Docs, facilitating webinars / video conferences
- Experienced with Salesforce
- Comfortable with public speaking
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.