We are looking for a Program Coordinator to support the newly-formed People Programs Team! This role will handle day-to-day logistics for onboarding, New Hire Orientation, and additional company programs. An ideal candidate will have quick problem-solving instincts, behind-the-scenes operational excellence, and public speaking finesse. As the first point of contact for new hires, this role will have an impact on our people and the business from day 1, all throughout the employee lifecycle.
People Programs is a new team at Instacart, focused on driving employee learning. We are small and nimble, working to build a suite of programs designed to help our people and teams grow. We love experimenting with new ways to learn, and data-centered program development.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Drive new hire communications prior to start dates
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to coordinate New Hire Orientation (NHO)
- Host NHO, representing Instacart's company information, values, and goals while ensuring new hires have a fantastic first day
- Keep NHO running on time and advise speakers on content changes
- Gather and analyze feedback on NHO and L&D programs
- Coordinate additional company-wide programs based on team objectives and goals
- Friendly, outgoing, and reliable team player
- Passionate about employee experience and supporting others’ success
- Impressive organization and prioritization skills
- Experienced in maintaining professionalism and polish amidst shifting event schedules
- A fantastic public speaker-- you’ll be speaking and leading activities regularly at NHO
- Experienced in event coordination
- Able to pay close attention to detail, follow-through, and focus in an interrupt-driven environment
- Practiced in demonstrating discretion and professionalism in working with sensitive people data
- Comfortable working tactfully with high-touch talent and stakeholders
- Experienced in balancing multiple expectations and challenging logistics
- Ability to work autonomously based on team goals and direction
- Experience working with recruiting systems and HRIS programs is preferred
Founded in 2012, Instacart is the leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional and local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
GET A TASTE OF INSTACART
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.