Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
The Community Operations team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience.
Instacart is looking for a self-motivated Senior-level Workforce Operations Analyst to join our Workforce Ops team! We're looking for a candidate that can immediately identify improvement opportunities and hit the ground running to solve them, has a deep analytical and statistical experience, and can self-check for data integrity, all while aiding in the development of the team and team members. This role is part of our new and rapidly growing scaled support team.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Derive accurate forecasts for volumes, productivity, and efficiency using advanced statistical techniques and modeling
- Build and manage robust capacity plans for both company-owned and third party organizations
- Own long-term hiring strategy including analysis of attrition rates, new hire class fill rates, contractor conversion, etc.; present hiring plans to senior leaders regularly
- Conduct what-if analyses to detail capacity requirements, hiring, and cost implications associated with new or changed business
- Support and possibly manage departmental budgeting including performance-to-budget reporting and analysis
- Design and propose overall agent skilling strategy for a multi-site, multi-channel, multi- tier contact center network
- Develop and implement efficient schedules at the agent level being mindful of both customer and agent needs; regularly assess the efficiency of schedules, proposing changes and realignments as appropriate
- Write, implement, and refine Workforce Ops-specific policies and procedures, in partnership with leaders
- Support Workforce Ops-led daily meetings
- Analyze, derive findings, and report historical data and trends
- Provide oversight of automated and manual approval processes for matters such as schedule adjustments, time off, training classes, meetings, etc. based upon need
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years multi-channel, multi-site call center experience in a workforce management environment
- 3+ years experience with workforce management software
- Deep user-level experience and/or administrative-level familiarity with Verint Impact 360
- Mastery of data gathering, statistical analysis, insights discovery, and presentation to a variety of audiences including senior leaders
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel, SQL experience preferred
- Ability to design/generate and implement systems necessary to collect, maintain and analyze data
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Display a high level of professionalism, integrity, and maturity
- Detail oriented with good organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.