Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
We’re looking for a UX Research Coordinator to join our research team on a contract and provide first class support for user experience research and market research so we can gather the data we need to create experiences that improve and transform our Shoppers' and customers' lives. You’re incredibly organized and efficient, capable of seeing both the forest and the trees. You have a vision for the critical role that Research Operations can play in the development of the research organization at a rapidly growing startup.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Work closely with researchers as they define participant requirements; conduct participant outreach and manage session schedules, send surveys and questionnaires, and conduct phone screening when required
- Own entirety of research participant recruiting process, from initial screener outreach to incentives distribution
- Manage shopper and consumer research participant databases by tracking contact points, response rates, and participant feedback
- Update and maintain communications templates for a variety of types of user outreach
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- At least one year coordinating research in a consumer-focused product organization - bonus points if the product served multiple customer types
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management tools
- Extreme organizational and time management skills; detail oriented and forward thinking
- Proficiency with project management tools such as Asana, Google Drive, Quip, etc. Spreadsheet and SQL skills a plus!
- Basic understanding of various qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and techniques such as contextual inquiries and interviewing, usability testing, surveys, workshop facilitation, usage data analysis and triangulation
- A passion for research, the user, and a truly collaborative spirit
- Willingness to do whatever needs to be done, from recruiting and managing technical setup to booking hotels for teams conducting remote research
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.