Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Brand Partnerships team within the Business Development group. We are hiring a Sales Executive to focus on 10-15 core consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies through relationship building, solution selling and influencing.
Your day to day…
- Deliver on individual/team sales and net margin targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with advertisers
- Develop sales collateral, case studies, and custom ‘stories’ to translate benefits of Instacart’s platform to CPG advertisers
- Lead annual planning and budgeting process with Fortune 100 accounts
- Negotiate and manage master services agreements
- Partner with Internal teams such as: account management, analytics, product and engineering to shape the future of our product monetization strategy
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role?
- A solid understanding of the CPG environment either through direct sales experience or similar exposure
- Sales experience in fast-paced environment with average contract values of $100k - $1MM
- Experience presenting to potential and current clients (presentation building)
- High attention to detail with strong execution skills
- Familiarity with the tools of the trade (eg. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Google Drive Suite, Salesforce)
- Client presence and persuasiveness
- Metrics orientation - can get up to speed on search/ad metrics quickly
- Client service orientation - fast follow ups, general sense of urgency
- Openness to travel (40 - 60%)
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.