Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
We are currently seeking an IT Support Specialist for our SF office! You’ll also be responsible for providing stellar front line support for technical issues across our environment. This is an amazing opportunity to work with the latest technology, grow, and have a big impact on the success of the product and the company.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Assist with onboarding new hires, including hardware deployment and administering our SaaS app portfolio
- Support live and streaming video events
- Support and maintain AV systems across our office
- Answer and manage support requests via walkup and our ticketing system
- Become familiar with all aspects of our IT environment to help support, maintain, and scale it
- Keep our knowledge base and documentation up-to-date
- Maintain inventory of equipment, hardware, software, and supplies
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- You have experience with helpdesk support and customer service
- You are familiar with Mac and Chrome operating systems
- You have a good understanding of AV systems (including Crestron, Zoom, Hangouts)
- You are inclined to Google things you don’t know before asking someone
- You have a friendly personality and love to teach others
- You are great at communicating with all types of people and personalities
- You love technology and delivering great customer service
- Ability to occasionally lift 40 lbs
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.