Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Business Development team. We are hiring a Strategic Partner Manager on our Retail side to manage retailers who have signed on to join the platform. In this role, you will have responsibilities including, but not limited to, driving key business insights and recommending scalable growth strategies, implementing new operational processes, managing client needs and selling new offerings and opportunities.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day...
- Manage relationship with strategic Instacart retail partners
- Establish a deep understanding of Instacart's business operations, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Develop strategic plans to meet retail partners’ needs
- Work with cross-functional teams to guide implementation of strategic plans and accomplish goals on tight deadlines
- Lead launch process for new partners joining the Instacart marketplace, overseeing catalog setup, marketing and PR, and operations
- Perform data analysis to drive key business insights, scalable growth strategies, and detailed execution plans
- Establish processes and reporting to help streamline the team’s operations and add value to retailer relationships
- Devise strategies to help retail partners grow their business on Instacart
- Engage, educate, collaborate, and problem solve with external partners at all levels of the organization
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- 5-7 years previous experience; MBA preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Solid stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders
- Quick communication response times
- Ability to manage across functions and present to leadership
- Creative and structured problem-solver
- Travel required
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.