Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home. Our design team thrives on solving difficult problems and moving the key company metrics. Our work makes a large and profound impact on people's lives by saving them time and changing the way they shop for and think about food. Join us!
About the Catalog Team
As a member of the Catalog content team, you will join a team of analysts who serve as the primary technical point of contact for enhanced data linked to our catalog. The team's core responsibilities are to use proprietary tools to gather secondary and non-public data to build and maintain high-quality storefronts on Instacart.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day...
- Owning specialized work streams for our enhanced catalog data - success will mean becoming the recognized subject matter expert in your area of responsibility
- Working with external partners to ensure content coverage and data quality
- Define and build tools/processes to improve content capture and validation
- Working on cross-functional projects with our Engineering, Business Development, and Operations teams
- Becoming an expert on Instacart’s content systems and act as a resource for other team members across the company in the diagnosis, planning, and execution of content catalog projects
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree
- 3+ years experience working in e-commerce or a similar area at a consumer technology company
- Experience with B2B systems and working with enterprise customers
- Analytical mindset with comfort in SQL
- Desire to go deep into metrics and explore new ideas
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate with team members at every level
- Strong passion for creating great user experiences
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.