Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Our digital marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on one thing: getting more people to shop for groceries using Instacart. We’re looking for a talented digital marketer to join us. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Drive user acquisition through Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Snapchat
- Set-up, optimize and scale multi million dollar Paid Social campaigns
- Work with our Paid Social agency to transition campaigns in-house
- Partner with internal Analytics team to conduct marketing experiments and AB tests on an ongoing basis
- Identify opportunities for campaign optimization - audience targeting, bidding, ad copies and landing pages - and implement a test plan
- Work with Creative team to develop innovative and high-performing assets across all devices and formats
- Develop a channel strategy to meet both short term and long term acquisition goals
- Provide data-driven recommendations to scale acquisitions, efficiently
- Track, report and present campaign performance with internal stakeholders
- 3-5 years managing Paid Social campaigns in-house, across major social networks
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
- Expert in scaling Paid Search campaigns while maximizing profits
- Thorough understanding of acquisition marketing and latest Paid Social trends
- Ability to build strong relationships with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Snapchat account teams
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Bonus: experience in the on-demand economy
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.