Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Instacart is seeking an Implementation Specialist to join our team. This is an entry-level position with exciting growth opportunities.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day...
- Partner with Solution Architects, executing on day-to-day configuration, deployment, and testing tasks during the implementation phase with our retail partners
- Automation of tasks through scripting and light tooling to reduce launch timelines
- Act as operations contact for existing clients with routine program change requests
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to setup and configure, and gradually transition, the platform to meet the business requirements
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, keeping everyone on the project team informed regarding key deliverables and milestones
- Long-term: implement retail-specific integrations with available product services
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- Entry level developers or automation scripters who would like to expand their skill set and grow into advanced technical roles within the team
- Strong ability to work independently on multiple ongoing tasks, in a pressured environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt with change, and eagerness to learn
- Ability to produce professional quality documents and presentations
- Previous experience interfacing with large clients and/or vendors is an asset
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.