Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Business Development team. We are hiring an Operations Manager, Business Development to enable our team to scale even faster and achieve higher heights. In this high impact role, you will be conceiving and leading a range of cross-functional initiatives.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day...
- Devising new operational playbooks for our Business Development Sales and Account Management teams
- Partnering with Business Development and Product teams to develop and advocate for a roadmap to improve for customer retailer tools
- Defining more intelligent methods to leverage CRM (Salesforce) to improve Sales team’s performance
The ideal candidate is someone who is...
- Creative problem solver who is highly organized and capable of managing multiple concurrent initiatives and sets of stakeholders
- Collaborative by nature and can capably lead cross functional work spanning Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal and Product teams
- Passionate about continuous improvement and has meaningful experience designing and implementing scalable processes, especially in high growth and/or fast paced environments
- 5+ years relevant experience; MBA or consulting experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues
- Experience extracting business insights from analysis; SQL or Tableau experience is preferred
- Positive, energetic, and influential relationship builder
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.