Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
As the Senior People Operations Analyst, you will help our HR team scale the organization by enabling self-service and driving process excellence by leveraging new and existing tools. You will own data hygiene and regularly analyze HR ticketing, surfacing insights on team performance and opportunities to improve HR support. You will partner closely with HR, IT, Payroll, Finance, Workplace, and other cross-functional partners to define and drive efficient, scalable processes that meet the dynamic needs of our company.
Your day to day…
- Own data hygiene to ensure Workday is the source of truth for people data
- Own HR ticketing, ensuring the team is tracking against SLAs
- Regularly analyze HR ticketing, surfacing opportunities to enhance knowledge base content and leverage technology to streamline processes
- Help train HR Coordinators on Workday and HR ticketing best practices
- Create process documentation as needed
- Ad hoc reporting
- Other HR projects as needed
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of related human resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient knowledge of Workday HCM
- Experience working with a ticketing or case management system
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to drive process improvement
- Passion for clean data
- Ability to coach others
- Ability to handle and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work in an independent environment
- Ability to balance compliance with employee experience
- Experience working at a dynamic, high-growth company preferred
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.