Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Our Community Operations team provides high-quality phone and email support to both our customer and shopper communities. Community Operations is launching its Customer Experience Center in Atlanta and we are looking for an expert Quality professional who is passionate about providing world-class service to customers and shoppers. Quality Team Leads will manage a group of Quality Specialists, tasked with auditing agent support interactions as part of a robust Quality/QA program that tracks quality and drives improvements to the support Instacart provides its community of Shoppers and Customers. You will work directly with leadership to understand the key issues and opportunities for Quality improvement. Please note, this is not a software/website testing role.
The ideal Quality Team Lead is a fantastic and experienced people manager with experience managing QA analysts/specialists in a high volume, fast-paced contact center setting.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Develop and deploy scalable support quality assessment programs to drive consistency and quality across all support interactions
- Work daily to ensure that the quality you and your teams are assessing is in line with customer expectations; when quality is high, customer satisfaction should be high
- Drive a customer support QA program to effectively monitor and measure performance internally and with our vendor partners
- Ensure QA scorecard and audit coverage provides a comprehensive overview of support quality; be comfortable conducting phone and email quality reviews, evaluating agent performance, and providing coaching plans for improvement
- Identify leading indicators of trends in customer satisfaction to lead training, coaching, and other education efforts
- Determine business needs and scalable solutions to solve quality issues through observations and analysis
- Lead projects and establish objectives and outcomes to achieve superior quality KPIs
- Develop presentations, regular communication cadence for QA performance, and project updates with operations leaders and stakeholders
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of experience in contact center role, with a large portion in Quality/QA management
- 3+ years of people management experience (teams of 5 or more)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skill sets
- Passion for optimizing processes with an eye for efficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service in your blood, along with a serious attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.