Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
We are looking for an Executive Recruiting Coordinator to join our team!
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Act as point of contact for Leadership candidates throughout the interview process
- Coordinate interviews and travel specific to Leadership and Executive candidates
- Host candidates onsite while representing the company with integrity, poise and professionalism
- Partner with Executive Assistants, Recruitment Agencies, Executives and Team Coordinators to ensure a great candidate experience
- Partner with Recruiting Operations on projects to elevate candidate experience and push projects across the finish line
- Work closely with our Leadership Recruiters to design candidate experience for our prospective Leadership hires
- Help track candidate progress from initial contact through offer
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years + in an Executive Administration role or relevant experience -or-
- 2 years+ executive recruiting coordination experience with direct working experience with Senior Leadership in a high volume environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Experience working with Executive Assistants
- Ability to problem solve and execute solutions in a timely manner
- Confidence to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- A high sense of urgency while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time
- Incredible organizational skills
- Ability to shift tasks and priorities based on hiring priorities and business needs
- Creative and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.