Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.Our design team thrives on solving difficult problems and moving the key company metrics. Our work makes a large and profound impact on people's lives by saving them time and changing the way they shop for and think about food. Join us!
Instacart is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Designer to join our Design team and drive creative for Instacart's marketing and social channels. Come help us build Instacart into a global household name!
You should be an excellent storyteller, comfortable in a high-velocity startup, and passionate about design and building the Instacart brand. A background in shipping full spectrum marketing campaigns and the gamut of marketing materials to a national and/or global audience and driving impactful results is a huge plus. This position is full-time and based in San Francisco.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day..
- Collaborate with the team to build Instacart into a world-class brand through social and multi-dimensional marketing campaigns
- Create consistent visual designs across various platforms (Print, Digital, Product, Physical)
- Ensure quality in all aspects of creative execution
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan, concept and design content
- Collaborate with copywriters to deliver high-quality work
- Raise the bar on content creation at Instacart by crafting compelling designs and iterating
- Clear and strategic process for developing brand marketing strategy
- A history of shipping high-powered and visually rich marketing campaigns
- Experience working on creative for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Have outstanding organizational skills and experience building marketing systems as well as the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with stakeholders to ship brand marketing materials and campaigns that impact business goals
- Experience using data (quantitative and qualitative) to make brand and design decisions
- Articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders
- Minimum of 4 years of design experience (in-house experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (Graphic Design or a similar area of study is preferred)
- A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms and expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud
Please submit an online portfolio with your application.
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.