Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.Our design team thrives on solving difficult problems and moving the key company metrics. Our work makes a large and profound impact on people's lives by saving them time and changing the way they shop for and think about food. Join us!
We’re looking for a Senior Brand Designer to join our team and lead the design of new campaigns and optimize existing ones that contribute to growing our customer and retailer base and increasing engagement. You’ll be involved in owning every aspect of marketing design from concept through completion and your work will have a high amount of visibility.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day...
- Partnering with our business development, online marketing and product teams to design impactful marketing that’s informed by data
- Working on all types of marketing materials that range from display ads, direct response, emails, in-store marketing, social media, infographics, posters, brand identity and more
- Collaborating with other designers and copy writers to drive new concepts and big ideas that are on-brand and that meet a high quality
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders to present your designs and clearly articulate the problems they’re trying to solve
- 3+ years designing successful marketing materials for ad campaigns including display ads, social media, email and offline campaigns
- A strong visual aesthetic and proven expertise in composition and layout, typography, color theory, photography and illustration
- A passion for design and continual experimentation, iteration and optimization
- Ability to make sound design decisions with data and user testing as vital tools
- Experience designing within brand guidelines as well as collaborating with the design team to evolve those guidelines to move Instacart's brand in new and bold directions
- Experience designing ads with HTML 5 and/or motion design is a plus
- A strong sense of ownership
- You’re really interested in making stuff. Period.
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.