Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Our design team thrives on solving difficult problems and moving key company metrics. Our work makes a large and profound impact on people's lives by saving them time and changing the way they shop for and think about food. Join us!
Instacart is looking for an experienced Senior Brand Designer to join our Brand and Marketing Creative team and drive creative for all aspects of Instacart. This is a chance to work on a brand that is seen by millions of people everyday in thousands of stores across the country and beyond. Come shape the brand and invent innovative ways to introduce Instacart to the world. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, comfortable in a high-velocity startup and passionate about building the Instacart brand. We have a unique opportunity that will shape Instacart into becoming a household name around the world.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day...
- Collaborate with the team to design and build Instacart into a world-class brand through social and multi-dimensional marketing campaigns
- Create consistent visual designs across various areas including Product, Marketing, Communications, Operations and much more
- Ensure quality in all aspects of creative execution
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan, conceptualize and design content
- Collaborate with copywriters to deliver intuitive high-quality work
- Raise the bar on content creation at Instacart by crafting compelling brand experiences
- Minimum of 4 years of design experience (in-house experience preferred)
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage time in an efficient way, and effectively implement creative feedback from leads and peers
- A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms and expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Take direction from non-creative stakeholders and translate their business needs into a design aesthetic that effectively motivates our audiences across a variety of channels
- Articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders
- Experience working on creative for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (Graphic Design or a similar major is preferred)
- Motion Design and or UI Design experience is a plus
- An online portfolio will be required to apply for this role
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.