Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
The Community Operations team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, and internal stakeholders through direct support and scalable solutions. We are a service-centric and analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, and scale through better automation, process and product experience.
This role will involve working closely with all elements of the support teams, outsourced teams, site leadership, and will report directly to the VP of Community Operations. The ideal candidate will own our agent training program, including design, deployment and evaluation. You will work directly with leadership to understand the key issues and opportunities for improvement within training and support.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Develop and implement comprehensive training roadmap for new hiring and continuous learning and employee development for our Community Support teams
- Ensure effective, high value, profitable delivery of training, from initial contact to completion of delivery and evaluation.
- Partner with Operations to help guide training to best-fit new product/service launches and new hire learning needs to identify opportunities for best training tactics and continuous learning needs of Community Operations
- Innovate on current training to dramatically improve the learning environment and employee comprehension
- Own the reporting and communication of training performance metrics to all the relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate training schedule for new agent hires, both insourced and outsourced
- Manage and prioritize inbound requests from cross functional stakeholders leading initiatives that impact our support experience
- Manage and inspire a team and ensure they are accountable to support organizational KPI’s and metrics and employee initial learning
- Oversee implementation and management of LMS
- Create a process that measures effectiveness of new hires, continuous learning programs and employee development programs
- Other items as needed to improve and maintain training in support of business growth and community support.
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together and Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- 10-15 years of experience in building and scaling learning and development programs
- Experience developing learning strategies that include digital learning
- Experience managing a vendor training program to ensure quality agent onboarding experience
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting metrics on the effectiveness of content
- Understanding of and appreciation for best-in-class customer experience
- Strong leadership skills and ability to take initiative
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Masters degree or equivalent experience
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.