Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
We’re looking for a Program Manager to drive two foundational programs within Recruiting, our Diversity and Inclusion imperative, and our University Recruiting programs. This role will sit within our Recruiting Operations team and will partner closely with both the Recruiting Team and cross functional departments.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day…
- Design, build, implement and maintain our D&I Recruiting strategy, programs and practices that help drive the continued success of hiring across the organization.
- Design, build, implement and maintain our University Recruiting strategy, programs and practices that help drive the continued success of hiring across the organization.
- Drive key initiatives within Recruiting Operations that directly impact Recruiting success and candidate experience.
- Drive program buy-in and adoption through human-first change management techniques, and effective training tactics.
- Partner in creating innovative approaches to acquiring talent by researching and implementing new and creative programs
- Partner with the Comms Team on employer external brand, messaging, and presence
- Experience in both talent acquisition and recruiting operations, ideally working in a programmatic role
- Proven experience designing, building, implementing and maintaining diversity recruiting strategies, processes, and programs
- Proven experience designing, building, implementing and maintaining programs that enable university hiring efforts
- Experience with strategic thinking, planning, and project management
- The ability to influence and educate peers, cross-functional partners and senior leadership as-needed
- Knowledge of design thinking strategies, instructional design, resource creation, and training for optimal adoption
- Strong understanding of change management philosophies and how to use them in designing, building, and launching new programs or program updates.
- Self-direction and are a detail-oriented problem solver with demonstrated experience developing and improving processes
- Strong communication skills with the ability to partner and influence across levels and functions
- A focus on organization, efficiency and you have strong ability to prioritize effectively
- Proven ability to thrive working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced team environment
- 5+ years of recruiting programs experience
- 3+ years leading diversity recruiting initiatives
- 2+ years within university recruiting programs
- Global experience
- Knowledge of Greenhouse ATS
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram and LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.